Massage/Bodywork for Posture Muscle Balance Alignment and Rehabilitation
Luther Lockard, NCTMB 153222-00
Corporate Massage Therapies - Advanced Treatment Center LLC offers massage services that promote and maintain the health and well-being of people, whether you are in the "Acute, "Rehabilitation" or "Wellness" phase of care. Massage and bodywork services are designed to compliment your stress management and wellness activities and goals.
The massage and bodywork techniques used help identify and correct muscle and soft tissue imbalances and (kinks) in the body caused by physical trauma, mental or emotional stress or accidents, injuries, or disease. Identifying and correcting Posture and Balance issues in the body can help improve movement for all stages of care.
Bodywork techniques are also used for Dance and Sports Muscle Balancing Therapy.
See below for more information on manual therapy techniques used.
Corporate Massage Therapies-Advanced Treatment Center LLC
Pilates Core Center
1919 Greentree Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Ph:(609) 257 8595
Email - email@example.com
To Schedule an Appointment: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/dm75sjc/
MASSAGE FOR STRESS MANAGEMENT WELLNESS & HOLISTIC LIVING
The massage and bodywork performed in this practice are more accurately described as manual therapy as many clinical and therapeutic techniques are used to treat acute and chronic muscle and soft tissue strain patterns and posture issues due to improper muscle balance.
Acute and chronic muscle and soft tissue strain patterns can be caused by many sources, but common causes are stress, trauma, injury, poor posture, and repetitive activities.
The goals of manual therapy include assisting in the rehabilitation and prevention of muscle and soft tissue dysfunction. The basis for use of any or all of the techniques used in manual therapy is an accurate assessment of posture and gait and the documentation and charting of the results from session to session.
The benefits of this approach results in:
- Identifying sources of improper muscle balance and tone.
- Restoring functional range of motion and flexibility.
- Improving Symmetry in muscle and soft tissues and restoring biomechanical “whole body” balance.
- Evaluating and improving gait (walking patterns).
- Client self-care recommendations stress management, strength, and endurance programs.
- Various manual therapy and energetic techniques are available as tools to accomplish the above. A partial list includes:
- Posturology Assessment and Charting (Also available with high-quality Professional Report for a separate fee, which can be given to other health care providers to support other therapies).
- Integrated Neurosomatic Therapy o Myofascial Release
- Deep tissue Massage Techniques o Structural Balancing
- "BioMat" Therapy
- External Hot and Cold Applications
- Near-Infrared Light Therapy
- Essential Oil & Herbal topical applications.
- Cupping Bodywork
- Gua Sha (Body Scraping) Therapies