Studio Policies/Inclement Weather
Pilates Core Center Studio Policies
- WAIVERS: All clients are required to complete and sign a waiver and provide a brief medical history before taking their first class.
- A client who schedules a session and does not attend forfeits that session. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Private/Semi-Private Cancellation Policy: A client must cancel with at least 24 hours notice or the session will be charged. Please understand that there are absolutely no exceptions to this policy. If a semi-private partner cancels 24 hours before an appointment, the other client may keep that time by purchasing a private session, or they may early cancel. If one partner late cancels, the other partner will still receive the session as scheduled.
- Equipment and Mat Class Cancellation Policy: If a client cancels on a full class with less than 24 hours notice, or if they are the only client signed up for a class and they cancel with less than 24 hours notice, the session will be charged.
- Series Classes and Special Workshops: No cancellations, refunds, or make-ups.
- Teacher Training Cancellations: Please contact the studio.
- Inclement Weather Policy: For morning sessions from 6:00AM–1:00PM: If Camden or Burlington County schools cancel the studio will be closed. If there is a school delay, a client has the option of rescheduling their appointment. They must call or email at least 90 minutes before their session is scheduled to alert us, so that the instructor has ample notice. If the studio is not given 90-minute notice, the session will be charged.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All appointments, whether private sessions or group classes, must be paid for in full at the time they are scheduled, or that session will not be considered reserved. All refunds will be made to your account as store credit only. This credit may be used towards any future purchase at Pilates Core Center, including private sessions, classes, series, workshops, and boutique sales.